Health, Safety and Environment and Quality, (HSEQ) Policy
Delmec Engineering intends to be acknowledged as a HSEQ Industry Leader in Engineering and infrastructural services to the telecommunications sector providing innovative solutions meeting the needs of our customers in line with the global principles of sustainable development, responsible care and Quality Management Systems.
We conduct our businesses with respect and care for the environment and a commitment to the prevention of pollution, and without compromising the health and safety of people, whether employees, customers or citizens around the world. We are committed to the elimination of hazards and the reduction of risks throughout the business.
We continuously improve our business processes while meeting or exceeding legal or regulatory requirements
and appropriate international standards.
We provide high quality products and services to make our customers successful and add value to our
business. We provide an environment for open and transparent communication of HSEQ matters.
We recognize that the skills and involvement of our employees are essential for understanding and fulfilling
the needs of our company and customers. We are committed to providing a safe working environment, including safe workplace transport, and ensuring the consultation and participation of workers in HSEQ matters.
We provide the necessary resources to achieve our vision.
In order to follow these principles Delmec Engineering will:
- Integrate HSEQ into the business strategies and processes.
- Manage HSEQ effectively by developing, implementing, and maintaining a best practice, process oriented, integrated management system.
- Assess and manage the HSEQ risks of the business throughout product life cycle and the environmental impacts from past practices.
- Measure HSEQ performance and develop annual and long term HSEQ objectives to achieve continuous, sustainable improvement.
- Verify compliance with internal and external requirements through audits and strive for compliance with
- International standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or ISO 45001.
- Address HSEQ issues and their impact on practices, processes, and products to align our business with
- public and customer expectations.
- Promote HSEQ awareness and enhance confidence of internal and external stakeholders in our business by informing, consulting, training and advising.
- Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to our principles.
View our policies and certificates: