Ingénieur Concepteur Principal
Role Description and Skills:
The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for creating designs for the company, developing innovative solutions that meet the requirements and needs of Delmec’s customers. Reporting to the Design Office Manager , the Senior Design Engineer will also ensure that the design activities, goals, and targets are completed on time, on budget, and are successful.
Candidates should have previous experience gained within site design environment, including areas such as developing detailed design drawings and calculations, specification writing and compiling technical schedules. A knowledge of Telecoms would be an advantage.
The skills required to support these duties include excellent communication and report writing skills, attention to detail and technical knowledge. This position requires at least 5 years of structural design experience, preferably within telecoms/manufacturing industry/environment.
The role will involve:
- Quality assurance and reporting on structural analysis design
- Uploading all reports and technical documents on to Delmec system
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors
- Carrying out site surveys
- Management of weekly time sheets
- Management of work order tracker and job numbers reports
- Structural analysis design
- Preparing calculations and reports
- Modifying designs and re-testing
- Telcoms Infrastructure Management System (TiMS) management
- Calculations and reports for Delmec in relevant country
- Build work scheduling, efficiencies and KPI’s
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced members of the team
- Engineering Qualification (Structural or Civil)
- Good spoken and written English required
- Relevant work experience 5+ years
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Relevant Telecoms experience highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer to develop a career in an expanding business within the Industrial sector.
If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence please do not hesitate to upload your CV using the form below.