Delmec Engineering Ltd. (Delmec) is a leading international expert in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of telecoms infrastructure and technologies. Delmec provides services in Ireland, UK, Africa and the Middle East, and have offices in Carlow, Dublin, Southampton UK, Accra Ghana, Kinshasa DRC and Dar es Salaam Tanzania employing approximately 100 people. We are experiencing growth across markets and would like to supplement our team with a Rigger.
The role will involve:
- Rigging sites as instructed by the PICW;
- Adhering to health safety and environmental obligations;
- Working safely and efficiently;
- Time keeping, logging in and off sites;
- Adhering to customer specifications;
- Keeping sites clean and tidy;
- Working at heights;
- Driving for work.
- Ability to take instructions from others;
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and develop.
The successful candidate will receive on the job training.
This is an excellent opportunity for a rigger to develop a career in an expanding business and Industrial sector.
Our offices are based just 1 hour outside Dublin and can be accessed from the M9. If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence do not hesitate to send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org