Delmec Engineering Ltd – Job Specification
Job Role / Title: Metal Fabricator
Location: Based in Carlow, Ireland.
Delmec are an international telecommunications service provider, established in 1975 and based in Carlow, Ireland has a number of operations internationally within Europe, Africa and Asia. The core divisions of the business are in the manufacture and supply of telecoms towers and masts, the installation and construction of telecommunication base stations, and the structural audit, inspection and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure, providing high quality services, internationally to mobile phone operators, tower portfolio managers and infrastructure developers in over 30 countries. We are experiencing growth across markets and would like to supplement our team with metal fabricators.
The role will involve:
- Working with a variety of specialised hand and power tools;
- Performing a range of welding processes;
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and specifications;
- Produce high quality fabricated metal components;
- Cutting, bending, drilling, folding steel as required;
- Filling out relevant sections of work orders and weld inspection sheets;
- Filling out relevant quality control documentation;
- Working to timelines set by production management;
- Ongoing quality control checking of own work;
- Adhering to health and safety and environmental obligations;
Required & Preferred Skills Set:
- Relevant metal work experience;
- Relevant Craft cert(s);
- Knowledge of a range of metal fabrication processes.
- Problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent English
The successful candidate will receive on the job and off the job training.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person to progress their career in an expanding business and Industrial sector. Our offices are based just 1 hour outside Dublin and can be accessed from the M9. If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence do not hesitate to send your CV to: email@example.com