Warehouse Operative / Stock Controller
Due to continued growth, Delmec Engineering, have full-time, permanent contract for a Warehouse Operative / Stock Controller.
Position: Warehouse Operative / Stock Controller
Location: Carlow, Ireland
Role Description and Skills:
This role will involve working in the Delmec warehouse, handling, stock equipment and materials. The work will require a good understanding of stock control and warehouse management. Duties will include carrying out deliveries and collection of materials to and from Delmec properties, sites, and suppliers. Candidates need to have good interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to keep up with a busy and fast-paced environment.
The role will involve:
- Receiving, storing, assembling, packing and/or unpacking of goods
- Ensuring the safe loading and unloading of materials onto vehicles
- Issuing of stock, tools, and equipment
- Recording of stock and tool receipts and issues on the computer system to enable accurate stock levels and tool inventory
- Picking and dispatching standard item orders
- Maintaining record of non-conforming products
- Reporting non-conformances
- Adhere to all Delmec quality and environmental obligations, company environmental policy, Health and Safety requirements, regulations, and safe work practices
- Previous stores/warehouse or stock control experience essential
- Competent computer applications user including MS Office and inventory management systems
- Full driving licence essential
- Valid forklift licence would be an advantage
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Competitive remuneration
- 25 days of annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid volunteer days
- Social Club
- Referral Incentive Program
- Paid sick days
Delmec are an international telecommunications service provider, established in 1975 and based in Carlow, Ireland that has a number of operations internationally within Europe, Africa and Asia.
The core divisions of the business are in the manufacture and supply of telecoms towers and masts, the installation and construction of telecommunication base stations, and the structural audit, inspection and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure, providing high quality services, internationally to mobile phone operators, tower portfolio managers and infrastructure developers in over 40 countries.
Our offices are based just 1 hour outside Dublin and can be accessed from the M9. If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence then please complete the form below and upload a copy of your CV.