Delmec are an international telecommunications service provider, established in 1975 and based in Carlow, Ireland that has a number of operations internationally within Europe, Africa and Asia. The core divisions of the business are in the manufacture and supply of telecoms towers and masts, the installation and construction of telecommunication base stations, and the structural audit, inspection and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure, providing high quality services, internationally to mobile phone operators, tower portfolio managers and infrastructure developers in over 40 countries.
Position: Telecoms Rigger
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working in a team erecting and fixing of steel structures to facilitate the installation of telecommunications equipment
- Installation, decommissioning, dismantling and removal of telecommunications cabling and equipment
- Working at heights on telecommunications structures including poles, towers and masts to install key equipment
- Running feeders, earthing, labelling
- Using the correct tools and equipment for the job and ensuing that they are kept in good condition
- Ensuring all Delmec Quality, Environmental and H&S requirements are met
- Previous telecoms rigging experience essential
- Familiar with tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems on towers, rooftops and other structures
- Ability to read assembly drawings
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Accustomed to work at heights
- Good communication skills
- Valid full driver’s licence
- Climbing & Rescue Cert
- Rooftop Accreditation
- RF awareness Cert
- Garda Clearance
- First Aid Responder Course
This is an excellent opportunity for a Telecoms Rigger to develop a career in an expanding business within the Telecoms sector.
Our offices are based just 1 hour outside Dublin and can be accessed from the M9. If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence please complete the form below and attach your CV.