Structural / Civil Design Engineers
Delmec is an international telecommunication infrastructure service provider, established in 1975 and based in Carlow, Ireland. Delmec has multiple operations internationally within Europe Africa and Asia.
The core divisions of the business are the manufacture and supply of telecoms towers and masts, the installation/ construction of telecommunication base stations, carrying out structural audits, inspections and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure.
Delmec provides high-quality services internationally to mobile phone operators, tower portfolio managers and infrastructure developers in over 30 countries.
We are experiencing growth across markets and would like to supplement our team with Structural & Civil Design Engineers.
The role will involve:
- Design analysis and structural analysis reports for our clients in Asia, Africa and Europe;
- Structural design of telecoms lattice towers, guyed masts, monopoles and foundations;
- Strengthening design of telecom structures and foundation enhancements;
- Quality assurance and reporting on structural analysis design;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Managing the data according to Delmec standards.
Required & Preferred Skills Set:
- Qualification in Structural or Civil Engineering;
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience in Structural Design or Civil Engineering;
- Telecom experience would be a great advantage;
- Very good software skills of MS Word, MS Excel and AutoCAD;
- Ability to work in structural design software;
- Engineering problems solving skills and good engineering judgment;
- Customer focus attitude;
- Good English skills both oral and written;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent reporting skills;
- Strong decision-making ability;
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
If you are interested in applying for these positions in confidence do not hesitate to send your CV in English to Delmec using the form below.