Regional Business Manager for Europe
Role Description and Skills:
The Regional Business Manager for Europe is a new role created to build on our success in Ireland with other European customers. The person will represent the Delmec brand in Europe and help develop and deploy our European strategy. The successful candidate will proactively pursue new business while maintaining and growing existing customers. They will demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed financial targets while staying competitive and innovative.
The person will be very comfortable interacting, presenting to, and persuading executives both internally and externally to help accomplish Delmec’s long-term vision. The skills required include excellent relationship building, communication, and leadership skills. Candidates should be results orientated, proficient in creating and delivering evidence-based value-adding proposals.
This position requires at least five years of senior sales management or business development experience, preferably within a telecoms/IT or technical industry.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets
- Identify key new business opportunities within targeted markets in Europe
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to grow Delmec’s relationships with strategic partners in Europe
- Facilitate key business and customer relationships management and negotiate potential business opportunities
- Lead and direct region sales to exceed sales plan and achieve regional sales goals
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing to develop and execute value-based pricing
- Report monthly on sales performance and sales pipeline to the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Review regional performance against targets, objectives and KPIs and enhance performance
- Represent Delmec at customer meetings, conferences, and external forums
- Ensure net revenue growth and retention focusing on new business
- Analyse sales and operations data and metrics to improve effectiveness
- 5+ years professional experience, ideally in strategic business development, sales management, and/or partnerships experience
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- Fluency in a second European language, ideally in French or Spanish
- Experience in building and managing relationships with senior business executives, both internally and externally
- Experience in evaluating new opportunities with regard to impact on strategy, brand, finance and operations
- Strong sales and analytical skills for successful business generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as a team player towards a specific sales goal
- A successful track record of managing complex deals and cross-functional projects
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft Office products, Excel databases and CRM systems
- Experience in telecommunications sector is not essential but would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regional Business Manager to develop a career in an expanding business within the Industrial sector.
If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence please do not hesitate to upload your CV using the form below