Key Account Manager
Role Description and Skills:
Delmec is looking for a Key Account Manager to oversee and maintain the company relationships with its most strategic customers in Ireland. The Key Account Manager will lead customers, internal executives, and managers on key initiatives. The ideal candidate should communicate effectively to develop bespoke offers that deliver better value to both the clients and Delmec. They will identify customers’ needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. Candidates should be able to analyse data and sales statistics to improve business and marketing strategies.
The skills required to support these duties include the capability to build strong relationships with strategic customers, exceptional time management, excellent presentation skills, the confidence to hold their ground and push back when necessary.
This position requires at least five years of sales experience, providing solutions based on customer needs, preferably within a sales/telecommunications/IT/technical environment. Knowledge of Telecoms industry would be an advantage.
- Develop solid relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements
- Grow the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meet established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals
- Act as the main point of contact between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Gather, report, and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology, and product delivery
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience as Key Account Manager within a technical/ telecommunications/IT industry
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs, with the aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organisational levels
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people person
- Second European Language an advantage
- Ability to prioritise and meet critical deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for a Key Account Manager to develop a career in an expanding business within the Industrial sector.
Our offices are based just 1 hour outside Dublin and can be accessed from the M9. Due to Covid-19 restrictions this position will require working remotely. If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence please do not hesitate to upload your CV using the form below.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions this position will require working remotely