Delmec Group – Job Specification
Delmec are an international telecommunications service provider, established in 1975 and based in Carlow, Ireland that has a number of operations internationally within Europe, Africa and Asia.
The core divisions of the business are in the manufacture and supply of telecoms towers and masts, the installation and construction of telecommunication base stations, and the structural audit, inspection and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure, providing high quality services, internationally to mobile phone operators, tower portfolio managers and infrastructure developers in over 40 countries.
Position: HSEQ Officer
Location: Carlow, Ireland (Hybrid working)
Role Description and Skills:
The HSEQ Officer will manage and coordinate HSEQ activities, queries, and administration within the department in a timely and efficient manner. The successful candidate will assist the HSEQ Manager in the development of HSEQ systems and site audits.
The candidate should have strong administration experience, be able to prioritise a varied workload and adhere to deadlines. They will have the ability to gather and interpret data, communicate effectively, and create good working relationships with team members and Delmec’s customers.
This position requires at least 3-5 years administration experience, preferably within a HSEQ or manufacturing environment.
The role will involve:
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all Company Policies and Health & Safety Procedures
• Ensure that administrative work relating to the department is dealt with in a timely manner
• Maintain and make approved changes to the records and documents on Delmec Management System (DMS)
• Audit and review of systems and sites
• Ensure the accidents and incidents database is kept up to date, any incidents logged appropriately, and reports prepared
• Induction process for new starters
• Maintain mobile phone tracker and key register
• Act as Safety Representative for Delmec
• Update the training resister and calibration register
• Calibration of equipment
• Actively promote the Company’s high standards of service
• Adhere to all Delmec quality and environmental obligations, company environmental policy, Health and Safety requirements, regulations, and safe work practices
• Health & Safety, Engineering or Business-related qualification
• Minimum 3 – 5 years office administration experience
• Previous experience in completing site audits desirable
• Previous experience within a health and safety related environment would be an advantage
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
• Organised and able to meet tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
• Attention to detail to identify inconsistencies in documents
This is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ Officer to develop a career in an expanding business within the Industrial sector.
If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the form below.