Delmec are an international telecommunications service provider, established in 1975 and based in Carlow, Ireland with a number of operations internationally in Europe, Africa, and Asia. The core divisions of the business are in the design, manufacture and supply of telecoms towers, masts, and street works. Delmec also provide high quality services such as consultation, installation and construction of telecommunication base stations, structural audits, inspection, and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure to international mobile phone operators, tower portfolio management companies and infrastructure developers in over 40 countries.
Position: Executive Assistant
Location: Pakistan (Hybrid/Remote Work)
Role Description and Skills:
We are looking for a well organised Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO, who will in time develop into a more senior role in Delmec. This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with senior management in each department and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organisation while learning to run or support a business in the future.
As a key member of the Delmec team and reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will play a pivotal role in ensuring smooth operations and optimising productivity within the company. This role focuses on proactive problem-solving, efficient project management, strategic social media engagement, and effective project and sales pipeline co-ordination.
The role requires an ambitious, proactive, and highly motivated person to join our team. Candidates should have previous administration experience in a busy office environment. They will plan and organise work to ensure that senior management priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld. The skills required include excellent organisation, great attention to detail, the ability to remain calm under pressure, a thorough and methodical approach to work.
Ideally candidates must have technical knowledge/qualification or previous experience within a technical environment. A knowledge of telecoms industry would be an advantage.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO in all aspects of his daily work routine
- Keep Metronome Software system up to date, manage and co-ordinate meeting schedules on system
- Input, review and monitor sales orders, projects status, recovered hours, and report any issues
- Become coach for Metronome Software system
- Ensure all documentation is completed, managed, and maintained accurately and efficiently
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of the CEO or senior management
- Attend meetings and record notes of discussion accurately
- Schedule meetings, assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas or materials
- Transcribe source material, prepare documents, reports, presentations, and information and distribute accordingly
- Maintain, update, and retrieve information held on the company’s software systems
- Work as part of a team ensuring all tasks are completed efficiently and to the highest standard
- Other additional and alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or executives as needed
- Adhere to all Delmec quality and environmental obligations, company environmental policy, Health and Safety requirements, regulations, and safe work practices
- 3rd level diploma or degree qualified ideally in engineering, business, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years administration experience within a technical environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Energetic, highly motivated, with a growth mindset and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Strong presentation skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability for decision making
- Time management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to prioritise tasks, multitask and provide effective support within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of information related to the company
- Proficient in MS office and ERP systems and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant or an ambitious Engineer to develop a career in an expanding business within the industrial environment and learn to run and support a business in the future. If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence please complete the form below and attach your CV.