Position: Technical Design Department Manager
Delmec are an international telecommunications service provider, established in 1972 and based in Carlow, Ireland that has a number of operations internationally within Europe, Africa and Asia.
The core divisions of the business are in the manufacture and supply of telecoms towers and masts, the installation and construction of telecommunication base stations, and the structural audit, inspection and design analysis of telecoms infrastructure, providing high quality services, internationally to mobile phone operators, tower portfolio managers and infrastructure developers in over 30 countries.
The role will involve:
- Overall responsibility for managing the design department;
- Management and development of Telecoms Infrastructure Management System (TiMS);
- Management of weekly time sheets;
- Management of work order trackers and job numbers reports;
- Dealing with efficiencies;
- Quality assurance and reporting.
- Engineering qualification desirable Structural, Mechanical or Civil);
- Minimum 5 years previous Management experience
- Excellent communication skills;
- Leadership qualities;
- Problem solving techniques;
- Good time management skills;
- Decision making ability;
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers.
- Possess sound working knowledge of IT systems such as: ERP, Windows 10, Office 365 Suite of applications (Excel, SharePoint, Teams etc).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Design Department Manager to develop a career in an expanding business within the Industrial sector.
Our offices are based just 1 hour outside Dublin and can be accessed from the M9. If you are interested in discussing this role in confidence please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org