It is the policy of the Directors of Delmec Engineering Ltd to conduct our business in a manner that protects the quality of the environment and fully meets the needs of our customers. We continually endeavour to improve our eco-performance/efficiency and minimise negative environmental impact.
Delmec Engineering Ltd will:
- Comply with the requirements of ISO14001 and continually improve the effectiveness s of our environmental management system.
- Define environmental objectives and supporting improvement programs to ensure the achievement of these objectives
- Take steps to ensure we comply with all applicable statutory, local environmental regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Use natural resources wisely coupled with monitoring energy use to improve efficiency whenever possible.
- Improve operations and use technology to reduce waste and prevent pollution at all levels including nuisance, noise and dust emissions.
- Fully communicate our environmental policy to our employees and any other interested parties.
- Provide full training, instruction and supervision for all staff, together with adequate instructions and supervision of any sub-contractors working under our direction.
Competent people have been appointed to assist us in meeting our statutory duties including, where appropriate, consultants from outside the organisation.
The successful implementation of this policy requires the full support and active co-operation of all staff, management and contractors of the Company.
Delmec Environmental Policy